Parents of seniors !

Parents of seniors with a balance remaining in their meal account (MySchool Bucks) should contact the nutrition department. 

Would you like to:

  • Donate to a student in need?
  • Transfer the amount to another child in your family?
  • Receive a refund? 

Please contact Heather Martinez of the Nutrition Department at 1 208 922-1101.

Thank you!

info parents of seniors