Many groups want to share flyers with informational opportunities for school-aged children in our district.
For years, we've used the PeachJar e-flyer service to send e-flyers (in lieu of paper flyers) to our families and post them on the district and each school's website.
The service allows families to customize how or if they receive these flyers.
Non-profit community groups may use this service by setting up an account with PeachJar.
Some flyers may be sent for free and others may require a small fee.
Below are links to recent flyers sent home:
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Be in PDF format.
- Contain font sizes not less than size 12.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Include both English and Spanish. Flyers can have multiple pages in one PDF document. Please provide an accurate translation-- be advised that Google Translate is not sufficient.
- Contain a disclaimer: This event/service is not sponsored/endorsed by the Kuna School District or its schools. The District assumes no responsibility for the conduct or safety during the event or service.
Flyer will not be approved if the information:
- Is submitted from a For Profit organization
- Is lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during events scheduled pursuant to the Civic Center Act.
- Proselytize or position the district on any side of a controversial issue.
- Discriminate against, attack, or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children
- Is for events or services in competition or conflict withdistrict or school programs
- Solicit funds or services for an organization, with the exception of solicitations authorized in Board policy.