Scroll down for 2022/2023 Routes. Please Check Daily for Changes!
Parents can find their child(ren)’s bus stop using these steps:
- Log into PowerSchool to check for bus information. (Info above)
- Not in PowerSchool? Scroll down to check PDFs of routes.
- Check PowerSchool and the website regularly for updates as we adjust routes to add new students
What if there is no bus number in Power School?
Students must be assigned to a bus in order to ride.
If you are new to our district or if your child is new to riding the bus, please call as soon as possible our Transportation Department at (208) 922-1013.
Staff is available at 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year. 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the summer.
The start of school is a high call volume, we appreciate your patience and ask that you please leave a message.
Early out Wednesdays - Elementary
2 hour early release will move the drop off times 2 hours early. For example, if the normal drop off time is 4:05, the Wednesday drop off time will be 2:05.
Early out Wednesdays - Kuna Middle and Fremont Middle
Dismissed at 12:25. Drop off time will be approximately 2.25 hours early. Until we begin to know what ridership is for Wednesday afternoons, an exact drop off time will be unknown. However, if your normal drop off for your student is 3:15, the expected time of drop off should be about 1:00 plus or minus 15 minutes.
Bus Stop Tips for Parents & Riders
- Students must be assigned to a bus in order to ride. If your student did not ride the bus the previous year, they will not be assigned to a bus unless a request is made by contacting the Transportation Department at (208) 922-1013.
- Please have your student at the bus stop 5 minutes ahead of the bus stop time in the morning. If your bus stop is in a rural area at your home, the bus stop is 15 feet back from the roadside.
- Younger students usually need help learning where their bus stop is located. Teaching them to know the location by landmarks is a good way to help ensure that they get off at the correct stop.
- Large items that cannot fit in a backpack are prohibited on buses. All items should be secure within their own seat in a backpack or on their lap. Skateboards are also prohibited on buses.
- Transportation is required to perform two evacuation drills each school year. Typically, these drills are done upon arrival at school, take about 5 minutes and usually do not cause tardy issues.
Bus information is available on PowerSchool