The Kuna Education Association (KEA) representatives are selected by the association and district administration representatives are selected by the board of trustees chairperson and the superintendent.
The team meets for however many meetings it takes to come to agreed-upon contracts for the school year. They usually meet monthly at the Kuna School District Office.
The 2022-23 Negotiations Team:
- Joy Thomas, vice chair, Kuna Board of Trustees
- Wendy Johnson, Superintendent
- Brian Graves, Director of School Services & HR
- Elmira Feather, Chief Finance Officer
- Sara Browning, Indian Creek Elementary teacher
- Kelee Robinson, Kuna High School teacher
- Neva Noe, Fremont Middle School teacher
- Melissa Nielsen, Silver Trail Elementary teacher
- Kelly Walton, Facilitator
Meetings & Notes for 2022-23
The team will meet the first Tuesday of the month from 4 to 5 p.m. and may call additional meetings as needed.
- Oct. 4, 2022
- Nov. 1, 2022
- Dec. 6, 2022
- Jan. 3, 2023
- Feb. 7, 2023
- March 7, 2023
- April 4, 2023
- May 2, 2023
- June 6, 2023